Friday, January 3, 2014

Is this the Tundra?



Waking up to a winter wonderland with super cold temperatures......I am definitely looking forward to flip flop weather!  Just a few photos of our sons letting me know how cold it is as they shovel.  



 Justin's beard was frozen!


 This child was made for this weather, nothing seems to deter him:-) I however, took the photo through the door :-)

Although, when he came in he promptly dressed in camouflage and told me, " Mom, I dressed like this so no one would see me and volunteer me for shoveling snow."  He makes me smile. 


So thankful for all of God's blessings, and especially thankful, this morning,  for this young man and the little helper, that labor around here in freezing cold temperatures.   




















2 comments:

  1. Hilarious boy!!! I wish we could see you all now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your'e so sweet, Anna! Thank you. I wish so too. :-)

    ReplyDelete