Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spring


Love, love, love....spring time.......rain, warmer days, sunshine, baby birds, blooms abounding, and new life springing forth. Feeling so blessed and thankful after a very long cold winter. 
These are just a few photos of what spring looks like in our neck of the woods.  I personally love summer even more, but I will take this wonderful spring time that we have been given.  I really took these so I could change my banner to spring time photos....but it has been so long since I figured out how to make that banner that I have forgotten!  Haha!  The life of a busy blessed mama.......













A huge swarm of bees that my dear hubby rescued for a friend.  No one likes to lose their bees by swarming. 




I LOVE this photo...can you see the sheer joy of one boy that loves animals.  


This is a photo of some nursing bees hatching/ which is done by chewing their way out of the cell.  Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment