Monday, April 28, 2014

Life Happenings....

Wow! I am amazed at how fast time has passed.  My last post was in freezing temperatures with snow, and snow, and snow, and yes more snow!  I thought I would post a few photos of our life around here.  It has been full.   I have been busy, and exhausted.  God is good, life is good.  God is teaching me so much, don't you love that the God of all and above all, cares so much about us, that He teaches us, communes with us, and loves us, unconditionally I might add.   Amazing, is it not?

A brother shared a question on Sunday   Is your functional theology the same as what you confess?  What a good question to think through and examine ourselves.  When I think of the Pharisee's and how zealous they were for God, yet some of them missed Jesus, I ache.  I don't want to miss a moment of what Jesus is doing, yet I know so well that I can, if I walk in my own thoughts and ways I may very well miss what Jesus wants me to see.  May I live in a constant awareness of the presence of Christ in my life. 

~Carrie

Fun at Classical Conversations.....




Discovering....




Spring Flowers...my favorite!



An organ...but in the back of a pick up truck? Yes, all our neighbors must be assured that we are strange!


Beauty on a misty morning....



Elijah ( Jacob was in this and it was amazing! ) 

 The Forum where it was performed.  An incredibly beautiful old building. 


Kite Time....the store one got away so J decided to try his hand at making one.  

Building Towers..with a half of sheet of paper, pretty cool!


God's amazing promise displayed for us!

Beautiful Design by our Creator..


Boys and puddles....


 My poor daffodils after two nights of freezing temps. 

Quick visit from my brother...Jon loves to play with his cousin.



Quick trip to see if we could see any apple blossoms...there were just a few, we were a week early I think.  There were some beautiful peach ones though.  I love how the fields come alive in spring time. 









2 comments:

  1. Oh..oh......oh.........!!! That last picture! I want to do an engagement shoot right in the middle of that lane! So beautiful!!!!!!!!

    Love seeing the update and hearing from you :) :) Big hugs coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You are welcome any time! But for the blossoms, next week will be perfect! Hehe. That is the very picture I was after, Lisa. I talked the guys into driving with me because I just didn't want to miss the blooms this year. :) I was a little early but thankful to find this little spot. . I would LOVE To see your photos in this neck of the woods. The sites would make an absolutely beautiful Coffee Table Book.

    ReplyDelete