Tuesday, December 30, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!



Happy Birthday, Justin!  

Love, love, love celebrating the birth of the children God so graciously bestowed upon us!  I know I haven't had time to post in a loooooong while but today is a special day! 
A day that we remember when Justin arrived, celebrate him and the life that God has given.   Justin, can it be?  Time flies!  You are a wonderful young man.  It has been a joy, most of the time ;-), and then there are those times when I have won " mean mom" title, which of course I consider an honor.  Haha!  But now, now, you are a man.  I will hold that little boy in my heart forever. However, now I support the young man that God is molding into a vessel that belongs to Him. 


I know we tell you this, but probably not enough, so it is worth repeating, "We are proud of you!" Don't let the everyday instruction of please clean your room, pick up your things, how are your long term goals, and on and on distract you from the fact that we are very proud of you and the man you have become!  


You are such a sensitive, deep, young man.  When I see you grieve for people that are hurting, or reach out to encourage,  I am so thankful.  You feel very deeply and passionately about life.   It blesses me to see your desire for people to either know Christ, or know who they are in Christ.  Your calming presence is a blessing to our home.  You keep us accountable to things you see.  I appreciate that!

Not only that, you are goofy....and make us laugh....


You are talented, you make beautiful music, may it continue to be used to glorify Jesus Christ.  We love to hear you play. 



You are fiercely loyal to your brothers, as well as their truest friend other than Jesus......they love you!


 You love ice cream...... 
.....and your Subaru!  

Thank you for being so helpful in maintaining our cars.  It has been so great to be blessed by your willingness to use your talents to bless us and others.  

If the Lord tarries, may your upcoming year be filled with special blessings from above.  

May you continue to seek God for all things and follow Him. No matter what, He is always faithful and your truest friend!  With all my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment